Time to rediscover those old songs and your favorite audio tracks digitally! Cassette tapes bring memories form the past but are vulnerable to damages like getting cracked, tearing, water or fire damage and fungus attack.
Digital files are not affected by repeated playback, they are easy to recreate and store and can be transferred to personal devices like your phone or a flash drive.
Just insert cassette tape, connect it to a PC and use the supplied software to convert the whole tape into MP3 format. Convert your tapes to digital files now!
- Cassette tape to mp3 converter via a USB cable. You can convert old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 or burn to CD
- Portable design for Cassette Walkman. Compact Size and lightweight enables you to plug and play and enjoy the music conveniently any where via 3.5mm jack earphone
- Automatically or manually partition each song.
- With playback function, check the recorded music on the device.
Auto-reverse option gives you an advanced user experience.
- Audio output enables you to listen on headphones, or other speaker system.
- Size: 110 x 80 x 30 mm
Package Weight: 0.27 kg
Package Size: 23 x 25 x 9 cm
- For Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above
- 512MB RAM or above
- 1GB free HDD space
- VGA card with 32MB memory
- One available USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM for installation
- For Microsoft For Windows 2000/ XP/ For Vista/ For Win 7
- 1 x Portable Cassette To mp3 Music Converter
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Headphones
- 1 x Software CD